Our 20mm and 30mm composite work surfaces are made from mineral filled polyacrylate/polyester resins to give a natural, stone look that is warm and inviting to touch. It is an ideal choice if you want a quartz like appearance without the need for a bespoke product. This is a durable surface that does not delaminate and stands up well to daily wear and tear. The work surface has a seamless matt finish that with cleaning will over time build up to a smooth patina that is stain, scratch and impact resistant. Darker, heavily pigmented colours will highlight the effects of daily use more readily than lighter colours. Available in 20mm thickness, 3000 x 625 x 20mm (328931), 1210 x 625 x 20mm (134865) and breakfast bar 2000 x 900 x 20mm (717075). Also available in 30mm thickness, 2500 x 625x 30mm (717081), 1210 x 625 x 30 (134876) and breakfast bar 2000 x 900 x 30mm (717085). Upstand 3000 x 100 x 20mm (134870) and Glue Kit (152858).
- Apollo® Slab Tech has inconspicuous and unobtrusive joints, and due to the level of pigment in the material, give the overall appearance of a seamless worksurface
- Apollo® Slab Tech is scratch resistant but not scratch proof; the use of chopping boards and/or pastrymates is recommended. Dark, heavily pigmented colours will show scratches, dust and ordinary wear and tear more readily than lighter, textured forms
- Apollo® Slab Tech can be easily be repaired. Using an ordinary abrasive cleaner and a scouring pad the surface may be fully restored to its original appearance
- Apollo® Slab Tech is a non porous material and is naturally resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew
- Manufacturers 10 Years Limited Warranty