External 2XG Double Glazed Door 1981 mm x 762 mm x 44 mm
Find your nearest collection branch
14mm Clear Glazed Unit.
- Does not include door furniture. Door furniture sold separately.
- A simple functional door ideal to be used as a back door
- A dowelled constructed door, the bottom panel can be removed to allow for glass replacement, glazing beads supplied loose pinned
- Can be trimmed up to a maximum of 12mm on any edge - any reduction should be removed evenly from each edge
- It is recommended that 3 hinges should be fitted to all doors weighing more than 20kg and doors where large differences of temperature or humidity on opposing faces can be expected.
- Supplied unfinished, seal and finish using at least 3 coats of a quality external paint
- Supplied glazed
- Solid timber construction
- Suitable for paint, stain or varnish
|Door Height Imperial||6' 6''|
|Door Thickness Imperial||1-3/4''|
|Door Width Imperial||2' 6''|
|Dimensions||1981 mm x 762 mm x 44 mm|
|Finish||Solid Timber Construction|
|Number of Panels per Door||1|
|Glazing Type||Double Glazed|
|Certifications Met||Part M|
|Standards Met||Part M|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to