These high-end triple glazed aluminium clad BiFold doors offering the warmth of oak on the inside and durability of the aluminium on the outside. Thermal efficiency, contemporary looks, high security and lower maintenance requirements makes this door set a fantastic choice.
- Beautifully designed aluminium clad timber doors with real oak on the inside, and a durable powder coated aluminium cladding on the outside, available in white or grey with oak.
- Low E Coated 44mm triple glazed units giving excellent thermal efficiency, reducing heat loss and reflecting interior heat back into the room. This will help to reduce monthly bills and the size of your carbon footprint.
- Robust 72mm thick doors constructed from slow-grown hardwood for enhanced stability and durability. 5 point Vectis lock with jumbo hooks on main access door and additional drop bolts for enhanced security.
- Top hung roller system for smooth effortless operation with stainless steel hardware and chrome handles supplied as standard, designed to compliment any décor. Requires a lintel above to hold the weight of the door set.
- 10 Year manufacturing fault guarantee for peace of mind. Details are available in the home owner's manual
- BiFold door set includes doors, frame, sill, folding hardware, tracks, locks, handles, frame fixings, lintel fixings and easy to follow assembly instructions. Supplied with virtually all components pre-machined for ease of assembly.
- Required opening is a total of 10mm bigger than the outer frame dimensions shown in both height and width
- Returns may be subject to a collection charge