Solid core fire door blank, suitable for cutting to size.
- Does not include door furniture. Door furniture sold separately.
- A veneer faced solid core fire door blank, suitable for cutting to size
- Core material consists of 3 lamels laid in alternate directions, grooved to accept the stiles and rails, the high density core material achieving fire resistance up to 30 minutes (FD30)
- The door blank can be reduced in height and or width without restriction, providing that reduction in height is made from the bottom edge only and the top rail remains in position
- This blank must be fitted with at least 3 hinges and positioned as per instructions and must be installed in conjunction with an appropriate Fire Door Frame
- Various decorative and protective finishes can be applied, paint, timber veneers, PVC/plastic laminates and decorative paper / non-metallic foil. These must be fitted in accordance with the door manufacturers specification
- Glass apertures can be cut in these blanks but strict guide lines must be adhered to