This framed ledged and braced door is constructed of solid timber tongued and grooved boards, complete with exposed frame for greater stability. This is ideal for garden, outbuilding and utilitarian uses
- Doors are unfinished and require fully finishing on site to protect and prevent the ingress of moisture, which can cause warping.
- Does not include door furniture. Door furniture sold separately.
- A modern reproduction of the traditional cottage door, with an attractive boarded appearance with top and bottom rrails
- A solid timber tongued and grooved door, complete with exposed frame, ledges and braces on the reverse side
- Can be trimmed up to a maximum of 12mm on any edge - any reduction should be removed evenly from each edge
- It is recommended that 3 hinges should be fitted to all doors weighing more than 20kg and doors where large differences of temperature or humidity on opposing faces can be expected. Recessed furniture and locks must not be placed within 76mm (3") of any r
- Supplied unfinished, seal and finish using at least 3 coats of a quality external paint or stain
- This is a natural timber product and variances in texture, colour and grain may be apparent.
- Door furniture sold separately.