This ledged and braced door is constructed using quality tongue and grooved redwood board, it is ideal for utilitarian uses
- Does not include door furniture. Door furniture sold separately.
- A traditional designed redwood door ideal for utilitarian uses
- Ledged and braced construction using quality tongue and grooved redwood board
- Can be trimmed up to a maximum of 12mm on top and bottom edge only - any reduction should be removed evenly from each edge
- It is recommended that 3 hinges should be fitted to all doors weighing more than 20kg and doors where large differences of temperature or humidity on opposing faces can be expected. Recessed furniture and locks must not be placed within 76mm (3") of any r
- Supplied unfinished, seal and finish using at least 3 coats of a quality external paint or stain