Winslow ledged & braced external doors feature a traditional knotty pine design that is ideal for outbuildings and other utilitarian uses. Each door is supplied ready to paint, stain or varnish.
- Doors are unfinished and require fully finishing on site to protect and prevent the ingress of moisture, which can cause warping.
- Ledged and braced construction using quality tongue and grooved redwood board
- Can be trimmed up to a maximum of 12mm on any edge - any reduction should be removed evenly from each edge
- Supplied with ready to paint, stain or varnish
- Not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, polish or wax
- It is recommended that 3 hinges should be fitted to all doors weighing more than 20kg and doors where large differences of temperature or humidity on opposing faces can be expected. Recessed furniture and locks must not be placed within 76mm (3") of any rail/side joint as this will weaken the door
- A natural timber product, a variation in texture, colour and grain can be apparent
- Does not include door furniture
- Door furniture sold separately