External Ledged & Braced Door 1981 mm x 686 mm x 40 mm
Find your nearest collection branch
Solid timber tongued and grooved door, supplied ready to paint, stain or varnish.
- Does not include door furniture. Door furniture sold separately.
- A traditional designed redwood door ideal for utilitarian uses
- Ledged and braced construction using quality tongue and grooved redwood board
- Can be trimmed up to a maximum of 12mm on top and bottom edge only - any reduction should be removed evenly from each edge
- It is recommended that 3 hinges should be fitted to all doors weighing more than 20kg and doors where large differences of temperature or humidity on opposing faces can be expected. Recessed furniture and locks must not be placed within 76mm (3") of any rail/side joint as this will weaken the door
- Supplied unfinished, seal and finish using at least 3 coats of a quality external paint or stain. Not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, polish or wax
- This is a natural timber product and variances in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
- Door furniture sold separately
|Door Height Imperial||6' 6''|
|Door Thickness Imperial||1-5/8''|
|Door Width Imperial||2' 3''|
|Dimensions||1981 mm x 686 mm x 40 mm|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to