A veneer faced door, lipped on the two long edges, suitable for painting.
- Does not include door furniture. Door furniture sold separately.
- A veneer faced door suitable for paint finish, lipped on two long edges
- A high density core material achieving fire resistance up to 60 minutes (FD60)
- Fire Doors must not be trimmed on top edge, only up to 5mm on bottom edge and 3mm on stiles
- Fire Doors must be fitted with 3 hinges and positioned as per instructions and must be installed in conjunction with an appropriate Fire Door Frame. Recessed furniture and locks must not be placed within 76mm (3") of any rail/side joint as this will weaken the door
- Supplied unfinished, seal and finish using at least 3 coats but no more than 5 coats of paint
- Part L compliant : (Indicative U value 2.2W/m²K)