Internal 2 Panel Grained Arch Top 30 Min Fire Door 1981 mm x 686 mm x 44 mm
Find your nearest collection branch
Fresh and bright design brings light and style to any room. This design can be used to create a modern or classic look, the glazed door allows plenty of light into the room.
- Does not include door furniture. Door furniture sold separately.
- This two-panel, arch top grain effect moulded door combines a stylish design with excellent value for money
- Mixed material construction combines one piece grain effect facings, timber and man-made materials
- Moulded panel doors are highly durable and more resistant to warping, twisting and splitting than solid wood doors
- These doors are rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes and British Standard BS 476. Self-adhesive intumescent strips must be attached to door or frame. Sold separately.
- This door is supplied primed and ready to paint. It is not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, varnish, wax or polish
- The door may be trimmed by up to 5mm in height from the bottom of the door and 3mm in width from each side
- Covered by a 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. This does not affect your statutory rights
- Door furniture is sold separately
|Dimensions||1981 mm x 686 mm x 44 mm|
|Door Height Imperial||78 in|
|Door Thickness Imperial||1-3/4 in|
|Door Width Imperial||27 in|
|Interior or Exterior Use||Internal|
|Fire Rating||30 min|
|Suited Door Openings||1981 x 686 mm|
|Trimmable||3 mm (Stile) - 5 mm (Bottom Only)|
|Certifications Met||Bs476 Part 22|
|Standards Met||Part B, Part E, Part M|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to