The oak veneer Hitchin glazed doors feature a minimalist Shaker-style, with two large panes of toughened, obscure glass that will add light to any room.
- This minimalist Shaker design will add light to any room, with 2 large panes of toughened glass.
- Constructed from mixed materials including timber, real wood veneers and man-made materials
- Engineered composite core construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Door requires finishing using a suitable Ronseal paint, stain or varnish found in your local branch. These doors are not suitable for treatment/finishing with any kind of oil, wax or polish which will cause the oak veneer to de-laminate
- Extra thick lipping allows you to trim up to 20mm in width and 20mm in height from the door
- 3 x 76mm or 100mm butt hinges should be fitted to this door. Door furniture is sold separately
- The glazed panels are obscured with certified toughened glass to give you peace of mind
- Standard Panel and Fire Door versions in this range are also available.
- This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent