Combines traditional appearance with excellent performance. Ideal for rooms where space is limited. All our bi-fold doors are suitable for left and right hand opening.
- To suit opening size 762 x 1981mm, actual door dimensions slightly smaller to allow for door gear and clearance
- Mixed material construction combines one piece grain effect facings, timber and man-made materials
- Not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, varnish, wax or polish
- Door may be trimmed by up to 10 mm in height or width, any reductions must be removed equally from each edge
- Standard, glazed and fire doors are also available in the Stirling Grained range
- Bi-fold doors are 1939mm high, the track and fittings bring it to 1981mm. The opening needs to be 1981mm
- Bi-fold doors are 4mm less in width than published