Our Cobham oak veneer doors feature a timeless yet classic design that will look great in both modern and traditional homes.
- This timeless classic design looks great in both modern and traditional homes
- Mixed material construction using timber, real wood veneers and man-made materials
- Engineered composite core construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Door requires finishing using a suitable Ronseal paint, stain or varnish found in your local branch. These doors are not suitable for treatment/finishing with any kind of oil, wax or polish which will cause the oak veneer to de-laminate
- Extra thick lipping allows you to trim up to 20mm in width and 20mm in height from the door
- 3 x 76mm or 100mm butt hinges should be fitted to this door. Door furniture is sold separately
- This is a natural timber product and variances in texture, colour and grain may be apparent