Our traditional style Denham oak veneer doors feature a 4 panel design with solid oak raised mouldings, wide rails and stiles.
- This twist on the traditional style 4 panel door has raised mouldings that will look good in any home
- Mixed material construction using timber, real wood veneers and man-made materials
- Engineered composite core construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Door requires finishing using a suitable Ronseal paint, stain or varnish found in your local branch. These doors are Product supplied unfinished, suitable finishing products include, Ronseal Trade Polyurethane Varnish and Osmo door oilcause the oak veneer to de-laminate
- Extra thick lipping allows you to trim up to 20mm in width and 20mm in height from the door
- 3 x 76mm or 100mm butt hinges should be fitted to this door. Door furniture is sold separately
- This is a natural timber product and variances in texture, colour and grain may be apparent