Our traditional style Denham oak veneer doors feature a 4 panel design with solid oak raised mouldings, wide rails and stiles.
- This twist on the traditional style 4 panel door has raised mouldings that will look good in any home
- Mixed material construction using timber, real wood veneers and man-made materials
- Engineered composite core construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Door requires finishing using a suitable Ronseal paint, stain or varnish found in your local branch. These doors are not suitable for treatment/finishing with any kind of oil, wax or polish which will cause the oak veneer to de-laminate
- Extra thick lipping allows you to trim up to 20mm in width and 20mm in height from the door
- 3 x 76mm or 100mm butt hinges should be fitted to this door. Door furniture is sold separately
- This is a natural timber product and variances in texture, colour and grain may be apparent