5 panel contemporary real oak veneer door. Suits both modern and classic interiors.
- This fire door has a five-panel square-groove design that can fit into any style of home
- Constructed from mixed materials including timber, real wood veneers and man-made materials
- Engineered composite core construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Door furniture is sold separately
- Rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes, and meet the requirements of BS 476. Our self-adhesive intumescent strips need to be attached onto the door or frame. Sold separately
- The door may be trimmed by up to 6mm in height and 6mm in width. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge.
- Door requires finishing using a suitable Ronseal paint, stain or varnish found in your local branch. These doors are not suitable for treatment/finishing with any kind of oil, wax or polish which will cause the oak veneer to de-laminate
- This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
- Solid core construction