Internal Clear Pine 4 Panel 30 Min Fire Door 1981 mm x 762 mm x 44 mm
Find your nearest collection branch
Traditional 4 panel design. Engineered construction for better strength and stability.
- Wide mid-rail and stiles add to the overall appearance of this traditional clear pine four-panel fire door.
- Mixed material construction using fire proof materials, solid and laminated timbers.
- Engineered construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors.
- Door furniture is sold separately
- Rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes, and meet the requirements of BS 476. Our self-adhesive intumescent strips need to be attached onto the door or frame. Sold separately
- The door may be trimmed by up to 3mm in height and 3mm in width. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge.
- Door requires finishing using water based paint, stain or varnish. These doors are not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, wax or polish
- This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
|Dimensions||1981 mm x 762 mm x 44 mm|
|Door Height Imperial||78 ''|
|Door Thickness Imperial||1-3/4 ''|
|Door Width Imperial||30 ''|
|Finish||Ready for paint or stain|
|Interior or Exterior Use||Internal|
|Fire Rating||30 Minutes|
|Suited Door Openings||1981 x 762 mm|
|Trimmable||3 mm (Stile) - 5 mm (Bottom Only)|
|Certifications Met||Bs476 Part 22|
|Standards Met||Part M|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to