The MDF faces of the doors are factory primed only, supplied ready to paint. The surface is dense and very smooth, making it the perfect choice if easy on-site finishing is essential.
- Door faces are pre-primed
- The smooth high density faces ensures an optimum base for a high quality paint finish
- Fire rated door (FD30)
- The top rail of fire doors must not be trimmed - height reduction of up to 5 mm only via bottom edge, and 3 mm on stiles
- Recommended that all areas of the door should be finished with one final coat of paint
- This blank must be fitted with at least 3 hinges and positioned as per instructions and must be installed in conjunction with an appropriate fire door frame
- Recessed furniture and locks must not be placed within 76 mm (3") of any rail/side joint as this will weaken the door