The MDF faces of the doors are factory primed only, supplied ready to paint. The surface is dense and very smooth, making it the perfect choice if easy on-site finishing is essential.
- Door faces are pre-primed, the smooth high density faces ensures an optimum base for a high quality paint finish
- A high density core material achieving fire resistance up to 30 minutes (FD30)
- Fire Doors must not be trimmed on top edge, only up to 5mm on bottom edge and 3mm on stiles
- Fire Doors must be fitted with 3 hinges and positioned as per instructions and must be installed in conjunction with an appropriate Fire Door Frame. Recessed furniture and locks must not be placed within 76mm (3") of any rail/side joint as this will weaken the door
- Recommended that all areas of the door should be finished with one final coat of paint