The MDF faces of the doors are factory primed only, supplied ready to paint. The surface is dense and very smooth, making it the perfect choice if easy on-site finishing is essential.
- Door faces are pre-primed, the smooth high density faces ensures an optimum base for a high quality paint finish
- Standard core specification with single lock block, for light duty applications
- Can be trimmed up to a maximum of 5mm on any edge - any reductions should be removed evenly from each edge
- It is recommended that 3 hinges are fitted to all doors weighing more than 20kg or where large differences in temperature or humidity on opposing faces can be expected. The lock block is manufactured from particle board and is located on one side of the door, the location is highlighted by ink jet printing on the top edge of the door
- Recommended that all areas of the door should be finished with one final coat of paint