Traditional oak veneers provide a quality and individual appearance
- Does not include door furniture. Door furniture sold separately.
- High quality selected natural wood veneer, timber edge lippings over-veneered as standard
- A high density core material achieving fire resistance up to 30 minutes (FD30)
- Fire Doors must not be trimmed on top edge, only up to 5mm on bottom edge and 3mm on stiles
- Fire Doors must be fitted with 3 hinges and positioned as per instructions and must be installed in conjunction with an appropriate Fire Door Frame. Recessed furniture and locks must not be placed within 76mm (3") of any rail/side joint as this will weaken the door
- Finished with a multi coat lacquered finish to both faces to give a superior finish