The oak veneer Oxford doors feature a minimalist Shaker design that looks great in both traditional and contemporary style homes.
- This minimalist Shaker design will look great in traditional and contemporary style homes
- Constructed from mixed materials including timber, real wood veneers and man-made materials
- Engineered composite core construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Door requires finishing using a suitable Ronseal paint, stain or varnish found in your local branch. These doors are not suitable for treatment/finishing with any kind of oil, wax or polish which will cause the oak veneer to de-laminate
- The door may be trimmed by up to 20mm in height and 20mm in width. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge
- 3 x 76mm or 100mm butt hinges should be fitted to this door. Door furniture is sold separately
- This is a natural timber product and variances in texture, colour and grain may be apparent