The solid engineered softwood white primed Geneva doors feature a timeless design that can be finished in any colour to match your home.
- This contemporary Shaker design can be finished in any colour to match your home.
- Constructed from mixed engineered softwood - reduced risk of swelling and bowing, while providing the look and feel of a solid timber door
- Engineered construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors.
- Door requires finishing using water based paint, stain or varnish. These doors are not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, wax or polish
- Door furniture is sold separately
- The door may be trimmed by up to 12mm in height and 12mm in width. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge.
- Glazed version of door also available
- The door can be finished using water based paints, stain or varnish as they are not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, wax or polish