Stylish 3 panel contemporary real oak veneer door, comfortably sits within both traditional and modern interiors.
- This 3 panel design oak veneer door is a stylish twist on the traditional Shaker design
- Mixed material construction using timber, real wood veneers and man-made materials
- Engineered composite core construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Door furniture is sold separately
- Rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes, and meet the requirements of BS 476. Our self-adhesive intumescent strips need to be attached onto the door or frame. Sold separately
- The door may be trimmed by up to 6mm in height and 6mm in width. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge.
- Door requires finishing using a suitable Ronseal paint, stain or varnish found in your local branch. These doors are not suitable for treatment/finishing with any kind of oil, wax or polish which will cause the oak veneer to de-laminate
- This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent