Internal Softwood Clear Pine 4 Panel Glazed Door 1981 mm x 686 mm x 35 mm
Find your nearest collection branch
Traditional 4 panel design. Engineered construction for better strength and stability.
- This traditional clear pine door had two etched glass panels which will help let natural light into any room.
- Constructed from mixed materials including solid and laminated timbers
- Engineered construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Door furniture is sold separately
- Certified toughened obscure safety glass for peace of mind.
- Door requires finishing using water based paint, stain or varnish. These doors are not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, wax or polish
- This is a natural timber product and variations in texture, colour and grain may be apparent
- The door may be trimmed by up to 12mm in height and 12mm in width. Any reductions must be removed equally from each edge.
|Door Height Imperial||6' 6 in|
|Door Thickness Imperial||1-3/8 in|
|Door Width Imperial||2' 3 in|
|Dimensions||1981 mm x 686 mm x 35 mm|
|Number of Panels per Door||4|
|Trimmable||Up to 12 mm|
|Glazing Type||Partially Glazed|
|Standards Met||Part M|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to