Internal Softwood Knotty Pine 6 Panel Door 1981 mm x 610 mm x 35 mm
Find your nearest collection branch
Traditional 6 panel design. Engineered construction for better strength and stability.
- Does not include door furniture. Door furniture sold separately.
- A traditional 4 panel design door
- A dowelled constructed solid timber pine door using well coloured matched timber
- Can be trimmed up to a maximum of 12mm on any edge - any reduction should be removed evenly from each edge
- It is recommended that 3 hinges should be fitted to all doors weighing more than 20kg and doors where large differences of temperature or humidity on opposing faces can be expected (e.g. bathrooms and airing cupboards). Recessed furniture and locks must not be placed within 76mm (3") of any rail/side joint as this will weaken the door
- Supplied unfinished, seal and finish using at least 3 coats of a quality paint or stain
|Door Height Imperial||6' 6in|
|Door Thickness Imperial||1-3/8in|
|Door Width Imperial||2' 0in|
|Dimensions||1981 mm x 610 mm x 35 mm|
|Number of Panels per Door||6|
|Standards Met||Part M|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to