Our Welford Oak veneer door offers great value against a highly desirable design, and they look great in both modern and traditional homes. They are rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes, and each door is supplied unfinished ready to paint, stain or varnish.
- Engineered construction for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting than traditional timber doors
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain and requires finishing using a suitable Ronseal paint, stain or varnish
- Not suitable for treatment/finishing with any kind of oil, wax or polish which will cause the oak veneer to delaminate
- Rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes, and meet the requirements of BS 476. Our self-adhesive intumescent strips need to be attached onto the door or frame. Sold separately
- The door may be trimmed by up to 6 mm in height and 6 mm in width - any reductions must be removed equally from each edge