An intumescent acoustic acrylic sealant that is a halogen free, polymer emulsion based sealant that is ideal for sealing joints in and around internal partitions, between fire doors and fire rated walls and lap joints in fire rated cladding. In the event of a fire it forms a charcoat that restricts the passage of smoke and fire. It is easily applied and dries to form a flexible and smooth surfaced material that can be painted over.
- Tested to BS476 Part 20, BS EN 1366-3: 2004 & BS EN 1366-4: 2006 achieving 4 hour integrity and insulation rating for a range of linear and penetration seals
- Can be used in joints up to 35mm wide without slumping
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates
- Does not harden or crack with age
- Acoustically tested to BS EN ISO 140-3: 1995 - 55dB Rw