Hardpoint handsaw with soft grip for user comfort, and fine toothing that gives a superior finish, ideal for cutting plywood, chipboard and other man-made materials, 9tpi/22 inches.
- Water based lacquer giving four times more rust protection than normal lacquer
- 0.85 mm blade of high quality C75 steel
- Light and strong ultra sonic welded soft-grip handle for increased grip and enhanced comfort.
- Hard point teeth stays sharp 6-8 times longer than non hardened teeth
- 90° & 45° angles integrated in the handle for ease of marking out.
- Finger rest for maximum control