- Benchmarx Kitchen Cabinets
Our Improved Cabinet
Our cabinets are manufactured and assembled to the highest quality, and have been awarded the prestigious FIRA Gold award – they also comply with BS 6222 Level H which is the most rigorous testing standard for kitchens.
Our new rigid cabinet uses the best materials and fittings...
1. Upgraded ABS front edging ‐ very durable and easy to clean
2. Two shelves in all wall units ‐ now as standard
3. Upgraded centre support rail to double wall units ‐ this allows our wall unit shelves to be much deeper
4. Solid 12mm chipboard back panels to base and wall units
5. Fully adjustable wall hanging brackets, with cover cap in a nickel finish (not shown)
6. Upgraded soft‐close hinges ‐ including a fully concealed mechanism, which is integrated into the hinge cup
7. Base units feature a new upgraded leg ‐ much stronger than previous version. Double base units feature an additional fifth leg for extra support
8. Full height back panels on all base units ‐ a concealed cover cap system allows easy wall fixing
9. Smaller shelf peg drillings to base and wall units ‐ the 3mm drill holes give a much neater finish to cabinet interiors than current 5mm system
10.Our larger flatpack cabinets use a “push fit” cam & dowel fitting ‐ much easier & quicker to assemble
Lifetime guarantee on all cabinets and soft close drawer boxes, covering defects in workmanship and materials.
All of Benchmarx cabinets have been awarded the FIRA Gold Award, the supreme accolade of product excellence, from the Furniture Industry Research Association. FIRA test kitchens to their limits to provide you with peace of mind.