This centre-pivot window from Velux, manufactured from timber is operated through the top control bar making it easy to open. The innovative use of high performance materials in the window construction provides insulation and an airtight seal. The roof window of a traditional external appearance allows both light and fresh air in the room. 10 year guarantee.
- White-painted centre-pivot conservation package.
- For plain tiles up to 14mm thick
- Standard installation height
- Easy to open and quick to close
- U-value 1.3w/m2K
- Double glazed
- Laminated inner pane for additional safety, as standard
- Same performance as a standard VELUX roof window, but in a traditional black conservation style
- Suitable for roof pitches in excess of 25 degree