CREAM OF THE CROP NEW OPTIONS PLUS GLOSS CREAM KITCHEN RANGE FROM BENCHMARX

 


Benchmarx Kitchens and Joinery, the trade only supplier of high quality ready assembled kitchens, has launched a new range in response to consumer demand for stylish yet affordable options. In order to help kitchen fitters offer their customers on-trend yet affordable ranges, Benchmarx has developed a new kitchen range, Options Plus Gloss Cream, to reflect the need for stylish solutions where space may be a premium.

In addition, Benchmarx offers all the components needed to complete a kitchen in one place – including cabinetry and joinery, through to worktops, splashbacks and appliances – meaning builders can rely on Benchmarx to help save them time and money.

Incorporating ABS technology and a high gloss PVC finish for added strength and toughness, the new Options Plus Gloss Creamcan withstand all the demands of family life. Thanks to light reflecting properties, this new range helps to make the kitchen feel larger and brighter and combining contemporary slab units gives added strength and durability.

Options Plus Gloss Cream is ideal for busy households and offers value for money without compromising on quality. Depending on room size and configuration, an island unit can be incorporated to provide a breakfast bar, useful office space or additional seating area. This is available with all ranges and Benchmarx specialist designers can work with homeowners and their kitchen fitter to help decide where an island or peninsula feature can be positioned.

Joinery

Benchmarx’s comprehensive range of joinery includes flooring, door handles, and interior and exterior doors, means it really is simple to select and purchase everything you need in one place. Benchmarx designers can work with homeowners to choose the right components to ensure the project comes in on budget.

Terry Brown, commercial director at Benchmarx, says: “We know that today’s busy lifestyle demands a kitchen that is both aesthetically pleasing but also functional. Because of this we have extended the Options collection to include the Gloss Cream range as the perfect blend of practicality and visual appeal.

“The Options Gloss Cream can withstand all the rigours of family life, while the high gloss finish gives a fresh modern look that is ideal to replace an outdated kitchen scheme. At Benchmarx, we work with kitchen fitters to offer the best solution.”

Doing things the Benchmarx way

Benchmarx Kitchens and Joinery, the trade only supplier of high quality pre-assembled kitchens, offer quick quotations and a full design service that helps to save the trade time and money whilst offering consumers the complete package.

Providing everything builders need under one roof, with a quick turnaround on orders and attractive showrooms for their customers to visit, Benchmarx can help take care of the whole process for the benefit of the tradesman who can then pass on the rewards to the end user.

The current network of over 120Benchmarx branches across the UK offer the trade a compelling range of kitchen furniture designs, appealing to all tastes and budgets, with the security of excellent stock availability.

Benchmarx offers all the components needed to complete a kitchen in one place – including cabinetry and joinery, through to worktops, splashbacks and appliances – meaning builders can rely on Benchmarx to help save them time and money.

Benchmarx holds an impressive 90% of all products in stock at its centrally located 50,000 square foot distribution centre, with the remaining 10% delivered direct to the customer from suppliers. Best-selling items are available immediately from branch whilst most other items can be delivered within 48 hours, so customers can choose and receive their dream kitchen for their tradesman to install in next to no time.

To make selecting kitchen furniture quicker and easier, Benchmarx has introduced a simpler ‘good’, ‘better’, ‘best’ offer that enables tradesman to trade up or down through the ranges in order to make better margins. This includes 26 contemporary, modern and traditional kitchen designs to suit any style, space and budget, plus a wide range of handles, work surfaces, accessories and leading appliance brands.

CAD planning support is available for builders and instant quotations help speed up the process so more time can be spent on the job.

Full details of all products can be found in a comprehensive new brochure, which builders and installers can use as a sales tool when selling the complete package to consumers.

A trade price list and technical guide have also been produced and a social housing brochure is now available for those working on larger projects with more specific requirements.

 

Back...

 

Thank you for signing up.
Join our mailing list for the latest news
Please enter an email address
Please enter a valid email address